Terms & Conditions
1. Website Operator
This website is operated by Buy It Online Ltd, Unit 7, Woolfold Industrial Estate, Stewart Street, Bury, Lancashire. BL8 1SF
You can telephone us on 0161 763 0800 or email us at [email protected]
2.1 Wing Mirror Man grants you a non-exclusive licence to use this website upon the following Terms and Conditions.
2.2 Wing Mirror Man may terminate this licence at any time without notice.
3. Materials in Site
3.1 This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Wing Mirror Man. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. It is protected by intellectual property laws including, but not limited to Copyright.
3.2 You may view, use, download and store the material on this website for personal use only. The re-distribution, re-publication, or otherwise making available of the material on this website to third parties, without the prior written consent of Wing Mirror Man is prohibited.
3.3 Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
4. Accuracy of Information
4.1 The information in this website is given in good faith and for general information and interest only. It is subject to change without notice. Wing Mirror Man is not responsible for any inaccuracies and (except as set out in clause 6.3) makes no representation and gives no warranty as to its accuracy.
4.2 The information in this website should not be relied on and does not constitute any form of advice or recommendation. By using this website you confirm that you have not relied on any such information. Any arrangements made between you and any third party named or referred to the website are entirely at your sole risk and responsibility.
4.3 While we try and ensure that all prices on our website are accurate, errors may occur. Prices and specifications are subject to change, and products and prices shown may vary from those in-store. All goods are subject to availability.
4.4 Manufacturer details are listed for guidance only.
4.5 Whilst every care has been taken in supplying the information within this website Wing Mirror Man cannot accept any legal liability for any information that is inadvertently incorrect.
5.1 This website may contain links to other websites. Wing Mirror Man accepts no responsibility or liability for the content of other websites which are not under our strict control. Any link is not intended to be, nor should be construed as, an endorsement of any kind by Wing Mirror Man of that other website.
5.2 You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Wing Mirror Man.
6.1 Wing Mirror Man does not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to the site.
6.2 Except as set out in Clause 6.3, Wing Mirror Man will be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, restitution or otherwise for any injury, death, damage or direct, indirect or consequential loss (all three of which terms include, without limitation, pure economic loss, loss of profits, loss of business, depletion of goodwill and like loss) howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the use of this website or the use, accessing, downloading or relying on any information or other materials contained in this website, including, without limitation, as a result of any computer virus.
6.3 These Terms and Conditions do not exclude its liability (if any) to you for personal injury or death resulting from the negligence of Wing Mirror Man, for fraud or for any matter which it would be illegal for Wing Mirror Man to exclude or to attempt to exclude its liability.
7.1 Wing Mirror Man Privacy Statement forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
8. Complete Agreement
These Terms and Conditions (including the Privacy Statement referred to in clause 7.1 contain all the terms which you and the Operator have agreed in relation to the use of the website.
9. Jurisdiction and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
This website is controlled and operated by Wing Mirror Man from its offices in England. The formation, existence, construction, performance, validity in all aspects whatsoever of these Terms and Conditions or of any term of these Terms and Conditions or any dispute in relation to the materials contained in this website shall be governed by English law. The English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions or use of the website.
9.1 Your continued use of this website indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
10. All Pictures on the Website are for illustrative purposes only to help our Customers choose which Wing Mirror to Purchase for their Vehicle. Although a lot of care and effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of these wing mirror images Wing Mirror Man cannot be held responsible for any incorrect or incomplete images.
11. Any Labour Costs for the fitting of Wing Mirrors (such as Payment to a Garage for Fitment of a Wing Mirror) IS NOT DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF WING MIRROR MAN therefore No Refund for any type of Labour can be given in any eventuality.
12. ALL items being returned for any reason require the original invoice as proof of purchase.
13. All Manufacturer dates and year changes stated on this website are intended to help consumers make choices as to the correct wing mirror for their vehicle. However we cannot guarantee these dates to be absolutely 100% perfectly correct, as there is ambiguity with the dates published with the different car part manufacturers. We have tried with considerable effort to give accurate manufacturer year listings, but we cannot be held responsible for innacurate listings. The products retailed are non-original aftermarket replica items. All items are OE approved by their respective manufactures for re-sale in the UK aftermarket. All items are quality tested at the time of manufacture as per the ISO 9001 accredited report our manufactures hold.
14. All painted orders are classed as personalised goods under the DSR regulations therefore we are unable to refund any customer errors on painted order unless the product is faulty or not as described.
15. Wing Mirror Man reserves the right to alter the specification of any product within the wingmirrorman.co.uk website without prior notice to any third party.
16. Purchase of goods through wingmirrorman.co.uk does not require registration of an account; should you choose to register an account you agree that the email you provide us as part of the user registration process can be used by Wing Mirror Man to send you news, updates and important service messages time to time.
17. All items are to be fitted by an indiviudal/organisation with the necessary experience and qualifications to do so, should damage occur to any item when not fitted by a qualified individual/organisation a replacement item cannot be supplied.
Buy It Online Ltd Returns Policy
We follow the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 set out by trading standards which you can view in full here: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134/contents/made
All return Requests must be authorised by our Returns Department: [email protected] before return of product.
Buy It Online Ltd reserve the right to advise of applicable costs to customer upon return of a product.
These costs may include:
- Postage Costs
- Transaction Fees
- Administrative Fees
We offer 30 days to exchange un-used items in accordance with the following conditions:
- The part(s) is/are unused, no exchange will be offered for modified, personalised, used, weathered or previously fitted parts.
- The part is returned in original packaging, no exchange will be offered to parts returned in non-original packaging.
- The returned part must come with a valid invoice which is provided via email upon confirmation of your order – any parts returned without a valid invoice produced by Buy It Online Ltd will not be exchanged.
- The returns code should be clearly marked on the package and the invoice, failure to mark this clearly could result in the exchange not being processed and your original item being returned to sender.
- Failure to contact buy it online ltd before any return will result in your part being returned to sender, an exchange will only take place when there is a valid return code and a valid invoice returned with your package and only with return requests that are authorised beforehand by our returns department.
- The customer is responsible for the return of a product, Buy It Online Ltd is not responsible for any costs incurred in the return of a product.
- Buy It Online Ltd will take no responsibility for incorrectly ordered items and will only bear the cost of return when a part is incorrectly despatched, and/or the part does not match the description on the invoice.
- The cost of re-posting the correct order will be payable by the customer unless agreed differently by Buy It Online Ltd.
Cancellation of orders
Please be advised that due to our efficient online system all orders are processed on the same day.
If you wish to cancel an order:
- Orders placed online before 5pm are processed the same working day, cancellation of an order placed online must take place before 3pm on the same day. Any request for cancellation after this time will be defunct as the order has been processed by our warehouse.
- Orders placed over the phone with a member of our sales team before 3PM team must be cancelled same day. Any request for cancellation after this time will be defunct as the order has been processed by our warehouse.
- In the event of a failure to cancel the order within the limited time frame will result in your order being processed and despatched.
- Cancelled orders will be processed on the same day, any reimbursements will be subject to a 5% cancellation charge and processed back to the original payment method.
Returning a product
Damaged Parts, Incorrect Parts
Please note that all electrical parts are checked and tested for functionality and all other parts are checked for damaged before despatch.
- All parts must be checked within 24 hours of Delivery.
- In the unlikely event that a part has been delivered damaged/not complete or incorrect the customer must inform us within 24 hours of the delivery, failure to do so may delay any further proceedings in ensuring a replacement is provided.
- In the Unlikely event that an order is received incorrect, a request of photographic evidence is highly likely and failure to comply with these conditions may result in the return being delayed.
- An order is only considered incorrect when the product received does not match the description on the invoice.
- In the event, that you have received a damaged part, once contacting one of our team, we will request photographic evidence on all the damage to the parts and the packaging the product was received in, failure to provide this evidence may delay any further proceedings in ensuring a replacement is provided.
- Upon verification of the evidence provided the customer will be provided a returns code, to return the item.
- The method of resolve is at the customer’s discretion, the damaged part can either be returned for an exchange and therefore falls under our exchange policy or Reimbursed upon receipt of the Damaged part.
- The returned part must come with a valid invoice from which you will be emailed upon your order – any parts that are returned without a valid invoice produced by buy it online ltd will not be exchanged or refunded.
- The return must first be authorised by our returns department, authorisation of the order will result in a returns code being provided to yourself.
- The returns code should be clearly marked on the package and on your verified invoice, failure to mark this clearly could result in the exchange not being processed and your original item being returned to sender.
- Failure to contact buy it online ltd before any return will result in your part being returned to sender, an exchange will only take place when there is a valid returns code and a valid invoice returned with your package and only with orders that are discussed and verified beforehand.
- The part must be unused, no exchange/refund will be offered to modified, used, weathered or previously fitted parts, failure to comply with these conditions will make any claim for damaged items defunct.
- The Part must be returned in original packaging, no exchange will be offered to parts returned in NON-original packaging as this would dissolve our returns policy.
- The cost of returning the original part lies with the customer, the customer can either post the original order back following all the conditions and we will exchange the part in our warehouse.
- All orders that arrive damaged where the customer has advised one of our team that they would like an exchange, the return postage will be covered in full by buy it online ltd.
Items which are no longer required
We offer 14 days to return an item for a full reimbursement for all returns that are no longer required from the date of receipt.
All items that are no longer required by the customer are returnable under are our returns policy.
- all items returned to buy it online ltd must follow the returns policy:
- the part(s) is/are unused, no refund will be offered to for modified, used, weathered or previously fitted parts.
- the part is returned in original packaging, no refund will be offered to parts returned in non-original packaging as this would dissolve our returns policy.
- the returned part must come with a valid invoice which emailed upon confirmation of your order – any parts returned without a valid invoice produced by buy it online ltd will not be refunded.
- a member of our team, must first verify the exchange, a returns code will then be provided to you.
- the returns code should be clearly marked on the package and on your verified invoice, failure to mark this clearly could result in the return not being processed and your original item being returned to sender.
- failure to contact buy it online ltd before any return will result in your part being returned to sender, a refund will only take place when there is a valid returns code and a valid invoice returned with your package and only with orders that are discussed and verified beforehand.
- the cost of returning the original part always lies with the customer, the return will be processed upon receipt of the unwanted item.
- the company will take no responsibility for incorrectly ordered items and will only bear the cost of return when a part is incorrectly despatched.
- the cost of re-posting the correct order will be payable by the customer unless agreed differently by buy it online ltd.
Personalised Products & Special-Order Parts
- All painting products are classed as personalised products as they are specifically painted by a specialist painting service and colour coded to your vehicle at your request.
- Painted products are non-returnable as they have been personalised.
- If you wish to cancel a painted order, this must be done within 24 hours of making the order, orders after this time will be classed as processed and therefore cannot be cancelled.
- If a painted order is incorrect then we must be notified within in 24 hours.
- If an incorrect Paint Code/Registration/Basic Colour has been provided the cost of return postage and respraying lies with the customer.
- Special Order parts are ordered specifically at the customer’s request, please note that all special-order parts could have a minimum of a 4-week lead time, Orders are non-cancellable from the date of ordering.
- Any orders that have not been fulfilled in the maximum due date will be subject to cancellation at the customer’s request.
Missed Deliveries and Return to Sender
If your item is returned to sender by our Delivery Partners due to a non-called for delivery there will be a Re-postage charge based on the following factors.
- If you have previously opted for our free UK delivery service.
- If the item has been returned to sender more than once.
- If you have opted for a special delivery service such as next day, Saturday delivery or timed deliveries.
If your item has been returned to sender and you wish to cancel the order your order will then follow our returns policy.
- Your order will be classed as no longer required.
- If your order falls under our personalised products this is deemed non-returnable.
- This item must have been received within 14 days of dispatch and we must be notified within 14 days of the request for cancellation.
If an electrical product is faulty the following conditions must be met.
- We must be notified within 24 hours of acknowledgement of the products fault.
- For the product to be replaced under our warranty agreement, a diagnostics report of the part must be provided upon return of the faulty product.
- No replacement will be offered for any products not fitted by a qualified mechanic, Buy It Online reserve the right to check credentials of any garage or mechanic.
We are a proud supporter of the ADR Scheme with a bespoke alternative dispute resolution service in house.
For any queries regarding this information, or if you are looking to resolve an ongoing issue with Buy It Online Ltd please contact [email protected]
IF THE RETURNS POLICY IS NOT FOLLOWED THEN NO CREDIT OR EXCHANGE CAN BE GIVEN
Any questions or queries please contact us and we will be only too happy to help. Tel 0161 763 0808
None of the above affects your statutory rights.